Monday, September 3, 2012

Jonathon's birthday

I have wanted to post this earlier but, with everything going on was not able to: My post from Face book on Jonathon Birthday August 7 2012.

13 years ago today my life was about to change for ever. I was about to have my first child. Nothing could have prepared me for what my family was about to go through. Everything about you was perfect your beautiful blue eyes, long fingers you were the perfect size 7lbs 7oz. We brought you home and adjusted to finally having you home. Then at five days old who would of thought that this blister on...your heal was about to change our family and lives forever!!!! At first nobody had any idea what the hell was going on we were frustrated, angry, mad, why us were all the questions we asked!! I felt alone how were we going to get through this what the hell did Epidermolysis Bullosa mean??? The doctor only told me never to have more kids and prepare that he would not make it to the age of 5. His Dad and I left that appointment looked at each other and said who the hell is he to put a age to our child? I was so lost had no idea what all this meant. went to the library and started researching EB and there was not that much found a few websites with info that kept me optimistic!!!! We had decided never to see that doctor again!! Fast forward to today and you have done nothing but teach me about life and to take each day slow and appreciate the little things. You have bloomed into a incredible young man with awesome hopes and dreams that I can not wait to see you accomplish. Happy birthday Jonathon I love you so much and am so proud of you you have become and how much you have taught all of us!! You have done so much and I could never or would never change a thing you are just as perfect today as you were 13 years ago ♥
 
I have to say a special Thank you to IcingSmiles for making his day truly awesome!! I have never seen him smile so much and, for Chickdee Hill Cakes in NH for making it possible with there awesome birthday cake.  We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making a milestone so, special for Jonathon you guys ROCK!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment